lady luck. (martyrforlove) wrote in horror_tats,
lady luck.
martyrforlove
horror_tats

First post!

Hi guys, I've been a member for a while and this is my first post!
80% of my tattoos are horror related, the other 20% is traditional.
Some of you might recognize me from "girls_with_ink"
Anyway, here's a few!




Left arm half sleeve, Terrible picture. But, It's a zombie girl severed head and the lettering up top says "Horror Queen."


Bruce Campbell/"Ash", Army of Darkness cover. Not finished!


Chainsaw detail.


"redrum"/The shining, one of my favorite horror movies of all time.


Mirror shot :)


And my new baby.. Misfits skull in my inner bicep. Not finished! Still needs background.



Add me if you'd like, I love new friends. :)
  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 8 comments